2. Your publisher thinks you might have died because they haven’t heard from you in months.
3. Your close friends think you might have died because they haven’t heard from you in months either!
4. You have to go back four pages in your inbox to find an email you have looked at.
5. The stack of packages waiting to be mailed are gathering dust.
6. You lost one of your seven to-do lists and now have no idea what you forgot to get at the store.
7. You’ve resorted to writing things on your arm because Google calendar alerts disappear if you ignore them long enough.
8. Your kids have missed more soccer practices than they’ve attended in the last few weeks.
9. You fall asleep half a paragraph into the book you’ve been trying to read every time you pick it up.
10. You just realized you missed the deadline on at least three separate things that you’ve had on an open tab on your browser for about a week.